I did a short test run with a lvl 20 Warlock (Berserker/plain Wizard). Seems to be better at shelling out damage than Brute (same equipment, didn't adapt the gear to the new build), even without bonus talents (Berath's favor, PoE bonus stats). Couldn't really get a feel for the durability, but taking out the Rauataians and Kahanga palace (with full party) didn't scratch him.

I guess my next playthrough is decided... :geek:

• Like 2

I did a short test run with a lvl 20 Warlock (Berserker/plain Wizard). Seems to be better at shelling out damage than Brute (same equipment, didn't adapt the gear to the new build), even without bonus talents (Berath's favor, PoE bonus stats). Couldn't really get a feel for the durability, but taking out the Rauataians and Kahanga palace (with full party) didn't scratch him.

I guess my next playthrough is decided... :geek:

Did you already check Shaman + BDD build ? :D

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I just started a Warlock for my second potd run (not solo). I tried a Witch but quickly discarded it...i realized it would end up as a squishy right clicker with no use for its spells.

it helps that wizard is my favorite class and i loved it in my first run, and the mix barb looks promising. i wanted a class with constant aoe dps, versatile and some good survival. i just dont like the slower progression for multiclassing.

massive action speed with maxed AS stats, frenzy and DAOM, combining that with combusting wounds and ninagauths mooring will give some interesting dps...

lengraths reflection provides good reflex and convertion to grazes, mirrored image helps to negate frenzy def debuff, spirit shield some good armor. im considering running 1h+shield (narians ward has a lot of sinergy) with passive (+def/+ref) if i feel too squishy.

i think this is strong enough even for a solo run. if i like it enough i may try it in my next run.

I haven't tried DAoM on my Warlock since it was buffed. Wouldn't Frenzy's bonus action speed override the +15%? IIRC, the Dex bonus would stack but in that case Fleet Feet would be ideal.

This is a good question, didnt think about it. Does anyone know  if they stack?

Combusting Wounds + Sun and Moon + Sungrazer/Magrans/Modwyr + Firewall/Bitter Mooring or Death Ray with Barbs action speed should do quite a dps...Ring of focused flame and the cat pet with +1 fire PL. This is getting interesting, maybe exchange a bit of dps for survival trading the offhand for Narians Ward with weapon+shield passive...

Considering Swift Strikes on Monk doesn't stack with it (essentially the same buff), I would assume it doesn't stack.