Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Recruit Serafen later than normal?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

A_S00

A_S00

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts

I've completed Blow the Man Down without recruiting Serafen.  Now I want to recruit him.  Can I still do so?  If so, where is he?  I've looked around Fort Deadlight and Dunnage and haven't found him...does he just disappear if you don't recruit him before/during Blow the Man Down?

Thanks!

Incendax

Incendax

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 165 posts
I only know of the one scripted encounter. If you somehow dodged that, I don’t know any other way.
  • Tick likes this

A_S00

A_S00

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts

I only know of the one scripted encounter. If you somehow dodged that, I don’t know any other way.

Alas!  Thanks.

You do get one second chance; if you say no during the initial shipboard encounter, he shows up again in Fort Deadlight when you go there and offers to join.  I'm past that too, though.

Guess I'll have to make do with two less unique guns on my Black Jacket.

Suen

Suen

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I'd check Dunnage too. Seraphen's captain, Furrante, resides there, not in Fort Deadlight.

A_S00

A_S00

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts

I'd check Dunnage too. Seraphen's captain, Furrante, resides there, not in Fort Deadlight.

Like I mentioned, I've looked around Dunnage a bit, but it's possible I've missed him.  He's not in the Beacon area where Furrante hangs out, or in the tavern in the western part of the city.  Any other ideas about where he might hang out?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users