So, I've been having a heck of a time coming up with a solid class combination to fit the character that I'm currently planning on going with (An RDC allied Watcher with pro-Rauatai roots), because, honestly, I feel like class balance is in a pretty good place right now and I can make a bunch of things that all sound good for mechanics. So, I've decided to come here to propose the different options I've come up with and get some feedback on which one would best suit the following character.
"The Spymaster is intended as an intelligence agent with ties to Rauatai (In my case), who was originally dispatched to the Dyrwood on an espionage mission before being caught up in the events of the main plot. Now that Caed Nua, his main anchor to the region, has been destroyed, he sees his new "post" in the Deadfire as a way to further his nation's interests in the region."
This character is:
- Highly loyal to the RDC
- Well versed in espionage, assassination, and torture techniques
- Has strong underworld connections/favors strong underworld connections
1. Inquisitor (Ascendant/Bleak Walker)
3. Holy Slayer (Rogue/Bleak Walker)
4. Spellblade (Rogue/Wizard)