[Question] Is there a way to create two seperate Class Progression Tables for the same class, wthout one overriding the other?

As the title says, I have been thinking of ways I could fix that issue, but haven't found any ways so far. I apologize in advance if this question has been answered already or is very simple to answer, but how do I create two seperate progression tables, that edit the same class, in two different mods, without them overriding each other? For my case one progression table for one of my subclasses overrides the other, making the other subclass unavailable, unless I manually disable one of the mods. It is not much of an issue to just disable one of the mods, and use the other for playing through, but I am wondering what the solution to that issue would be.

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

Check your PM.

Edited by kilay
  • Like 1

I don't know if you can use the new overriding capabilities to selectively override elements in the base progression table. Has someone tried this yet?  I haven't had the time. 

However, if you do what I do in my Rymrgand priest mod and restrict base abilities from priests of that subclass, you need to modify the *base* progression table unlocks anyway. Depending on how clever the partial override system is, then that might work, or it might not...

• Like 1

Yea seems like the override system works in a way that it is impossible to just add stuff to a progression table. :/ shame but not really a big deal since you can make a common progression table (have one main and just copy in the new subclass auto progression stuff in with the rest) for different mods, that seems to be a way to make things compatible.

• Like 2

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins