(Probable) Upcoming Magran's Fires Challenges [Game Data Dive]

Apparently the "God Challenges" look to be rolling out over time.  Two of the "God Challenges" will be part of the 2.0 rollout.

So how does this work with Holy Crown "achievements"? If you unlock it at 2.0 release with only two God Challenges, does it just become a lot more difficult to unlock later on when more God Challenges are introduced? That sounds like terrible design.

Don't believe the new cheevos are unlocked/enabled yet. 

Remember, I made the observation about new possible acheivements by data-mining the code a while ago.  It won't matter until/if the flip is switched for those achievements.

Oh you mean they should be in the game when 2.0 goes live, but just not for beta (at least for now)?

Apparently the "God Challenges" look to be rolling out over time.  Two of the "God Challenges" will be part of the 2.0 rollout.

So how does this work with Holy Crown "achievements"? If you unlock it at 2.0 release with only two God Challenges, does it just become a lot more difficult to unlock later on when more God Challenges are introduced? That sounds like terrible design.

Don't believe the new cheevos are unlocked/enabled yet. 

Remember, I made the observation about new possible acheivements by data-mining the code a while ago.  It won't matter until/if the flip is switched for those achievements.

Oh you mean they should be in the game when 2.0 goes live, but just not for beta (at least for now)?

No, I don't think the achievements I mentioned in the first post will be in the game for a while.  Maybe some of them will be like the ones concerning the non-God Challenge Modes, but I dunno.  Just have to see. :)

No, I don't think the achievements I mentioned in the first post will be in the game for a while.  Maybe some of them will be like the ones concerning the non-God Challenge Modes, but I dunno.  Just have to see. :)

Oh, I see. That'd make sense, although personally I was hoping the game includes some bragging rights for doing difficult challenges.

After leaving all of the BG crazyness i switched to PoE 2 trying to find a new challenge. But after some days of planning and playing i am really irritated:

Can it be that you can do a Triple-Crown-Solo-Naked-No-Rest-Diplomacy run by speedrunning using just Shadowing Beyond to skip even the final battle?

This is... hmmmm... interesting. :blink:

Edited by Harpagornis

Holy Crown Solo sounds damn near impossible.  How many players got TCS?  500?  1000?  I bet the no pausing alone will drop that into a hundred or less unless we find an incredibly broken build that isn't balanced out of existence or find a way to complete it without combat.  I say this as a proud TCS completionist.

Holy Crown Solo sounds damn near impossible.  How many players got TCS?  500?  1000?  I bet the no pausing alone will drop that into a hundred or less unless we find an incredibly broken build that isn't balanced out of existence or find a way to complete it without combat.  I say this as a proud TCS completionist.

Not THAT hard, apparently. :)

As I suspected AI scripting helps, and Chanters suddenly look a LOT better due to their abilities never running out in combat. 

Or, as I have said elsewhere, use the fact that the game refuses to end combat to your advantage. ;)