[1.1.1] the two extra adds on PotD in the ukaizo fight didn't spawn

thelee

Question

I recently did this fight in 1.1 on PotD, and in addition to the dragon and the two titans and a bunch of adra skirmishers and the like, two extra adds spawned. I forget what they were called - something like "adra witch" or something. They actually spawned after I had taken out the dragon, so it seemed like a fun little extra challenge in the 1.1 rebalance.

I just did this fight again (right after 1.1.1) in a different PotD game, and they didn't spawn. I don't know if it's because they were on a timer and I just beat the fight too fast, or if the spawn trigger just didn't work. One thing I noticed is that after the fight completed, there was a lone adra skirmisher off to the side who had never entered the fight; I wonder if his presence prevented the two additional adds from spawning, since they seemed to trigger off everythign else being cleared; in addition this time I killed the dragon before I finished the titans (I had stasis shelled one of the titans so he/it was out of the fight for much of it), so I don't know if that changes the trigger.

Anyway, here's a dropbox link to a save just when I arrived at ukaizo and one after the fight, along with the output_log. Sorry for being sort of vague, I literally don't remember what they were called, but they weren't the titans and they weren't the many adra skirmishers that charge you at the beginning of the fight.  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8q56p2faxpk5gj1/AACwqMZ5Obg66kKRirWMg_NWa?dl=0

If I feel like getting some extra credit and try this fight again and see if I can get the adds to spawn.

Edited by thelee

1 answer to this question