[Bug][Encounter][Combat] Giant Cave Grub: Eder "vanishes" & Giant Cave Grub does not attack

Morpten

Question

What it says in the title.
For some reason, shortly after engaging/initiating the encounter with the Giant Cave Grub in the Old Temple of Ondra in Old City, Eder turns invisible and if that's not weird enough, the Giant Cave Grub gets "stuck" in using its Grab ability (without actually using it) and won't fight back nor retailiate/defend itself.

Eder, like mentioned, "disappears" but is actually still there (as per his selection circle). He cannot be moved nor can his abilites be used until the encounter is finished.

Let me know if a savegame would be helpful in this matter.

4 answers to this question

I've had this bug too. With 4.0. If you look closely you can se that the Grub is holding Eder between its mandibles. I cannot remember what triggered it, but If I should hazard a guess, it was something with Eders Mule Kick and bad timing.

Nerf Troubadour!

I've had this bug too. With 4.0. If you look closely you can se that the Grub is holding Eder between its mandibles. I cannot remember what triggered it, but If I should hazard a guess, it was something with Eders Mule Kick and bad timing.

I'm also not sure about what caused it but for me it occurred to Pallegina not Eder. Every time when the fight started Pallegina would be instantly held up by the Giant Cave Grub and be kept there until (I suppose) the Giant Cave Grub was interrupted.

Normally the Giant Cave Grub should hold someone up like that and then throw the character down to do damage and cause prone, but in my case it held Pallegina for a very long time and didn't throw her down until I interrupted it with Expose Vulnerabilities.

Edited by DaylenAmell