I'm trying to make it so when i enter combat i cast Llengrads displaced imaged > Mirrored Images > wizards double > spirit shield...  now the problem i've been having is that it does cast those in order... but uses all of my spell slots so it cast some of them 2x in a row.  Anyone have any clue what i need to do to get it to buff myself correctly?

I'm trying to make it so when i enter combat i cast Llengrads displaced imaged > Mirrored Images > wizards double > spirit shield...  now the problem i've been having is that it does cast those in order... but uses all of my spell slots so it cast some of them 2x in a row.  Anyone have any clue what i need to do to get it to buff myself correctly?

Make them several conditions with "Always" on top of your list. And set timer for 300sec each.

Also in ai list manager pick "by lst order" not random.

Set the ability to have an Action cooldown roughly equal to the duration. Should do what your aiming for.

Based on my checking on pre 1.1 llengrarth displaced image does not stack with mirror image. as well as arcane veil. so there's no point to cast both. not sure if this is changed in 1.1 though

The deflection bonuses won't stack, but LDI also boosts Reflex, and Veil also gives Concentration. 

The only problem with using always true to cast buffs at the start of battle is the reset timer is global instead of per encounter, so 300 seconds means you won't recast for the next 2 or 3 battles if you're moving fast.  I set it to 120 and it's still a bit to high sometimes to cast every fight.