Ghostheart/Assassin with pumped explovises skill loaded with Concussion Grenades and double blunderbusses absolutely destroys everything.

Play sneaky in the beginning and go around do non fighting quests and lvl up. Buy a couple of fireball necklaces for fights u need to do. Boost explosives with Gloves, hooker in Dunnage and Luminous Adra potion and ofc the skill trainer and then enjoy the fireworks. It's insanely effective and equally fun.

100% agree, have been playing this build but using the Spearcaster Crossbow, crossbow modal plus explosives and u can lock down whoever u need along with the tranq shot reducing duration effects on casters. If u need to drop aggro summon pet, then smoke veil/shadowing and they clump around ur pet for another bomb.

Yeah I absolutely love it, I did not spec for invisibility tho I use the mobility of evasive roll instead :)

Jumping around throwing grenades and blasting things on their asses with two shotguns never gets old hehe.

On strong single targets a couple of DoT bombs and the upgraded weakening strike with the Corrode DoT followed by wounding shot is also very very satisfying :D so many ticking numbers!!

On tank end pali/chanter is still strong, that's a tier 1/A tank in terms of survivability+ team utility. Goldpact/Unbroken works too although has slightly less utility. 

The "black sheep" of tanks is Monk/Cipher (Transcendent) with beguiler subclass I am trying now. It is more a cc tank rather than a tank with off-heals. Not a problem if you run Xoti as a healer. That tank basically does a bit of damage but mainly debuffs enemies and does a bit of buffing on the side. Granted Monk/Chanter would also make a very strong cc tank. 

On dps end I find anything + Zerker really strong. And assassin + anything. Those subclasses have really strong starting bonuses for a dps. Monks are of course still good too but now behind Zerker/ Sin specs. 

On tank end pali/chanter is still strong, that's a tier 1/A tank in terms of survivability+ team utility. Goldpact/Unbroken works too although has slightly less utility. 

The "black sheep" of tanks is Monk/Cipher (Transcendent) with beguiler subclass I am trying now. It is more a cc tank rather than a tank with off-heals. Not a problem if you run Xoti as a healer. That tank basically does a bit of damage but mainly debuffs enemies and does a bit of buffing on the side. Granted Monk/Chanter would also make a very strong cc tank. 

On dps end I find anything + Zerker really strong. And assassin + anything. Those subclasses have really strong starting bonuses for a dps. Monks are of course still good too but now behind Zerker/ Sin specs. 

Herald is too good, specially the rapper, best soloer and best team buffer imo.

The "black sheep" of tanks is Monk/Cipher (Transcendent) with beguiler subclass I am trying now. It is more a cc tank rather than a tank with off-heals. Not a problem if you run Xoti as a healer. That tank basically does a bit of damage but mainly debuffs enemies and does a bit of buffing on the side. Granted Monk/Chanter would also make a very strong cc tank.

On dps end I find anything + Zerker really strong. And assassin + anything. Those subclasses have really strong starting bonuses for a dps. Monks are of course still good too but now behind Zerker/ Sin specs.

Herald is too good, specially the rapper, best soloer and best team buffer imo.

Can't say it's "too good" when it's strong but not OP.

It's simply a combination of two straightforward classes not being screwed by weird mechanics.