Any way to unlock berath's blessings points through console?

you can remove the effect, though I don't know if there is a standard console command for that, and if there was, yes, that likely would cancel achievements.

you CAN do it very easily via the uconsole mod over on nexus mods, and it will not invalidate achievements.

highly recommend it; pretty much makes the game entirely customizable to your personal preferences.

you can remove the effect, though I don't know if there is a standard console command for that, and if there was, yes, that likely would cancel achievements.

you CAN do it very easily via the uconsole mod over on nexus mods, and it will not invalidate achievements.

highly recommend it; pretty much makes the game entirely customizable to your personal preferences.

which mod do you mean exactly don't seem to be able to find it...

You can get the achivement file from someone that aready unlocked everything and place it on the same place where you find the savegames. (Achievements folder). 

There is a topic in this forum where a few players have given their files for this, but i don´t remember now as i found it by sheer luck. 

But i strongly recommend only going for the stats + Skill mostly for conversation purposes.  (In fact even the stats one can be ignored if you go for a caster/ranged main character).  

Otherwise the game gets crazy easy. 

Also maybe the +5000k gold for some free respecs if you're not yet sure about what to do with your characters. 

EDIT: Found it :)

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98642-blessing-of-berath-achievements-file/

There is one file there with 30+ points. Enough for almost everything. 

PS: The stats boost don´t show on character creation.
PS2: The skill boost  only starts after you create the character so remember you have +2 when placing your lv1 points. 

Edited by sterrius

which mod do you mean exactly don't seem to be able to find it...

It’s the top-rated one, the Unity Console. It’s been in the top position on the Deadfire mods page at Nexus pretty much since it came out.

• Like 2

Technically speaking couldn't you just add the talents that Berath's Blessings gives? Like the +2 to attributes/skills ones, or just add the gold.

Kind of defeats the purpose but most of them seem possible to replicate with console commands if you search for them