[Bug] Captain Aeldys "Rescue" (Spoilers)

Tawmis

Question

So, there I was when Furrante (sp?) had the council about how he was going to kill Aeldys for a number of crimes; I volunteered to go talk to her. Asked if it was true; she said all of it but the betrayal. So I gave her a weapon. Everyone topside turns aggressive - as expected. I wipe them out. Go downstairs; there's the cut scene where the guy tells Furrante (sp?) that I've betrayed them. They all turn aggressive. I kill the batch standing around the chairs. Aeldys comes down and says thanks, and offers me her sword. Cool. I take a few steps towards the exit - and there's some more pirates (still loyal to Furrante) who turn aggressive (naturally). So I attack them. Well, suddenly Aeldys, Pim, and Mad WhateverHerName is - turn aggressive too. So I fight to defend myself. Suddenly - cut scene, again, with Aeldys coming down, repeating the same thing and Pim and Mad WhateverHerName is exchanging the same dialogue like everything's magically good again; but this time they all remain aggressive. So I am forced to kill all of them.

In the event you want to try and duplicate the madness, here's the three save games around that time:
http://tawmis.com/poe2/Pirate_Insanity.zip

1 answer to this question

Hello Tawmis,

Thank you very much for bringing this up, and appreciate the Spoiler tag! Ill be sure to let QA know of this path so they can get it bugged for the devs to investigate.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...