A Few Background Questions Regarding Dragons and Archmages

Hey guys!

So, I was wondering about a few interactions late in the base game and the expansion pack regarding dragons of the adra and bog variety, as well as archmages of the Lich and Nature godlike variety. I know there are certain bonuses you can carry over regarding sacrificing companions to the Blood Pool and absorbing souls with an Engwithan machine, but I was curious if these bonuses transferred over as well. 

1. Llengrath's bonus for making a deal with her: If you decide to cut a deal with Llengrath rather than fight her and her Bog Dragons, you get a permanent bonus to Intellect, Resolve, and Perception for... what little of the first game there is left to do (The fight with Thaos, one assumes). I was wondering if that bonus carried over into the next game. From a roleplay perspective, since most of my characters are all about challenging themselves, it makes sense that they'd kill Llengrath, but this is for if I were to play a character that didn't. 

2. Is there any missed content involved with killing Concelhaut (Or, debodying him as it were) in the first game? 

3. If you say that you killed the Adra Dragon and learned Scale-Breaker from Falanroed, do you start with Scale-Breaker in the second game? Likewise, is there any benefit for helping the Adra Dragon out or is that entirely for roleplay reasons? 

Can't answer the first one 'cause I've always killed her.

2. Even if you kill him (which I think you always end up doing no matter what, unless you skip that quest) he still shows up in Deadfire during Arkemyr's questline.

3. That doesn't seem to be the case. It may or may not be a bug, but despite choosing the Scale-Breaker option, it's never shown up for me. Then again, as far as I know, the world state stuff is still bugged (Hylea keeps giving me cake even though I didn't pledge myself to her), so someone out there might've gotten it to work for 'em. As for the Adra Dragon, if it possesses Falanroed there's a reference to 'em during the Principi questline (unless I'm mistaken), but as far as I know there's no other reference to it - nor any benefits for keeping it alive.

Edited by Opheleus

So does the Llengrath killing not carry over? Concelhaut makes sense based on his lore and I actually love the idea of him appearing in every game to be killed and used as an item. But Llengrath? Bitch should be dead. 

Well, considering how the Llengrath lore works it kind of makes sense - though if it's the EXACT SAME one from the first game then it doesn't. But I think what people were saying was that the bonus for giving her the phylactery and trading knowledge to her doesn't carry over. 

So does the Llengrath killing not carry over? Concelhaut makes sense based on his lore and I actually love the idea of him appearing in every game to be killed and used as an item. But Llengrath? Bitch should be dead. 

Well, you know that Llengrath isn't a person, it's a title. I assume that if you killed her in the first game, another would take her place 

• Like 1

Well, you know that Llengrath isn't a person, it's a title. I assume that if you killed her in the first game, another would take her place 

I honestly kind of like the idea of ticking off most of the Archmages. You kill Concelhaut (Twice), break into Arkemyr's house, kill Llengrath... 

Edited by Cyrus_Blackfeather