Sadly, there is nothing like the Endless Paths. Fulvano's Voyage was supposed to be the equivalent, but I guess it didn't make it into the final game (???).

I'd say the longest dungeon is either the Oathbinder's Sanctum, or the Drowned Barrows, or the one in Poko Kohara, or the Splintered reef (if you consider the whole island a dungeon).

They're not very long either (All consisting of 3 - 4 floors/maps).

However... there is DLC on the horizon. Perhaps one of them will add such a feature?

Edited by SunDD

I'm curious about Fulvano's Voyage myself. Is it not in, which would *really* suck, or are the locations in the game but not united by any sort of quest or theme, which would be a big missed opportunity?

I'm curious about Fulvano's Voyage myself. Is it not in, which would *really* suck, or are the locations in the game but not united by any sort of quest or theme, which would be a big missed opportunity?

The locations are in the game, but there is nothing unifying them.

Fuvlvano’s Voyage wasn’t replacement for Endless Paths, and it was confirmed sometime during the fig campaign. All of those locations are in, they are not connected by any single class quest. Two of them are smaller faction outposts. One of them is one of the deeper dungouns (3 levels?). Most dungeons are one screen big, no decending into hell Diablo style.