Gaun's Pledge redemption with different clients

csnorton

Question

The instructions for redeeming Gaun's Pledge for PoE2 is fairly straightfoward for most owners of PoE1. However, I own PoE1 on Steam and backed PoE2 on GOG.  Is it possible to claim this item or has that ship already sailed?

Thank you in advance.

3 answers to this question

Hi csnorton,

We do have this issue logged as fixed in patch 1.1

Thanks!

-Caleb

Really? I hadn't been holding out much hope for a reprieve here since cross-platform folks often get the short end of the stick if they split. Figured I would have to find a crack if I wanted to get the item(too much effort, too little reward). Worst part for me is I do actually try to keep series on the same platform, but I apparently whoopsied here and managed to split the two by mistake.

But anyways I still don't see anything, so pretty sure the different client issue is still there. Unless something special needs to be done.

Hi csnorton,

We do have this issue logged as fixed in patch 1.1

Thanks!

-Caleb

Really? I hadn't been holding out much hope for a reprieve here since cross-platform folks often get the short end of the stick if they split. Figured I would have to find a crack if I wanted to get the item(too much effort, too little reward). Worst part for me is I do actually try to keep series on the same platform, but I apparently whoopsied here and managed to split the two by mistake.

But anyways I still don't see anything, so pretty sure the different client issue is still there. Unless something special needs to be done.

That's Odd. Would you mind sending me a PM with your information? Ill work with our team and see whats the cause here as Im seeing it shown as resolved and get to the bottom of this. 

Thank you!

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...