There is a robe called 'Mataru Clothing' (the one with long sleeves) that looks very nice but has no shoes / sandals. I want a unique + elemental power level unique version with shoes for my Wizard. Maybe also remove the thick yellow shoulder pads and arm pads and add a feminine replacement.

Unmodded:

DeadfireMataruClothing.jpg?dl=1DeadfireMataruClothing.jpg

Modded:

DeadfireMataruClothingMODDED.jpg?dl=1

• Like 1

There is a robe called 'Mataru Clothing' (the one with long sleeves) that looks very nice but has no shoes / sandals. I want a unique + elemental power level unique version with shoes for my Wizard. Maybe also remove the thick yellow shoulder pads and arm pads and add a feminine replacement.

There is a "noble huana clothing" (or a similar name) that looks like this one, but with sandals. I don't remember where I got it though.

Edit: It's actually called "Huana Royal Clothing":

Huana_Royal_Clothing.jpg

Huana.jpg

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg

I have it on good authority that the Forgotten Sanctum DLC is going to have an insane set of robes. Don't want to spoil too much, but expect a full robe set of wand, off-hand, head, and robe. I think you will all be pleased.

It's not really the lack of unique robes. 

It's that, well, the basic robe model - the button-up chest and the open gap skirt - brings to mind a vicar or a Catholic monk, rather than a sorcerer. I mean, I can understand Humility and Effigy's Husk, but why does Mezzango, of all people, look like a proselytizing missionary instead of an ancient vampire wizard? The Mataru robes, for instance, look mystical, ornate and exotic, while even Superb robes look like the player's off to spread the word of Berath to the natives, holy book in one hand and plans for a monastery in the other.

• 4 months later...

I have it on good authority that the Forgotten Sanctum DLC is going to have an insane set of robes. Don't want to spoil too much, but expect a full robe set of wand, off-hand, head, and robe. I think you will all be pleased.

You delivered! Extremely good looking and powerful set of robes, mask, wand, and a small shield.

Kind of a shame that you can't get them early to enjoy them for longer, but at least there's some very cool wizard gear in the game now.