Some ideas to make the game better

When you lose health that loss continues after the fight and recovers with rest or spells / potions and does not regenerate.
Add the resistance and health characteristic as in PoE1

I would like to rest is not infinite like now. If a character dies that can only be revived by spells or go to temples.
I miss the difficulty of PoE1 in PoE2 everything is easier

All this would make the immersion in game much better

Yeah, there's a lot of rumbling about the low difficulty right now, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a significant patching to address that. It sounds like some noisy whinners during the beta test period had a little too much influence.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

I would like to rest is not infinite like now. If a character dies that can only be revived by spells or go to temples.

There is no resurrection magic in this setting that doesn't somehow anchor your soul either to an object or to your decaying body.

When you lose health that loss continues after the fight and recovers with rest or spells / potions and does not regenerate.

Since you can cast spells with no restriction whatsoever outside combat, that would only mean you have to cast a few heals after each fight, which doesn't make the game harder, just more tedious.

Edited by lonelornfr
  • Like 1

Being forced to use scrolls to revive, or resting in shrines, does not make game more challenging, just slow general progress with chore activities, which could result in worse gameplay (so slow).

There could be some optional feature with Rymrgrands Curses which prohibits various action. But not as default setting.