Can a kind soul type up a mini-list of Pre-Order, PoE1-Owner and Imported-Save items? (Like Gaun's Pledge ring, for example)

So far I know:

- If you own PoE1 on Steam/GoG you're supposed to get Gaun's Pledge ring.
- If you backed the game or pre-ordered it you're supposed to get a Cosmic Pig pet.
- If you pre-ordered the game you get some cosmetic items like the Obsidian Flag.
- If you own the game (PoE2) you can get a custom voice pack for free.

Imported Save:

- If you got a specific ending for Devil of Caroc you can get the best Breastplate in the game. (Don't know which ending, nor where the Breastplate is found).
- If you got a specific ending for Eder he spawns in PoE2 with either a Night Market medallion or another one, which I don't know yet.

What else is there? I read somewhere there's a Battle Axe you only get if you backed the game (but not for a pre-order)?

Much appreciation in advance! 

EDIT: Oh! Almost forgot: how do I access the Scavenger items? (I'm on Steam).

Edited by aweigh0101

The Devil of Caroc breastplate is available if you spared Harmke in White March. In the end slide she wanders off and get's torn apart by villagers; one of those villages was a blacksmith who forged the breastplae from her torso.

It's a morbid little item, but an awesome breastplate. If you got that ending it's in the armor shop in Periki's Overlook.

• Like 1

Here's what I have on GoG (obviously no Scavenger's Hunt goodies, since they're not available on GoG):

tfxyJKA.jpg

The first three are the pre-order bonus items (that I know of, all three are part of the Captain's Footlocker; the first one includes St Drogga's Skull and a bird pet.)

Then there are three bonus items for being a Fig backer. Matakau is a unique battle ax made of obsidian that has its own unique enchantment path.

Vox Machina Pack is the Critical Role free DLC they announced before launch.

Gaun's Pledge is a gift to those who own the first game on the same platform.

As for items that you get from importing a save—you get the fragments of Whispers of Yenwood, though I'm not sure which choice unlocks them (I always got them), which can be reforged. Depending on your choices, you also get the fragments of the Blade of the Endless Paths, which can also be reforged (but it's either bugged, or you need to not have forged it in the first game? I reforged it and didn't get the fragments, so I had to console them in.) You can also combine the two into a great sword which is one of the best weapons in the game.

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus