Everything posted by Medwynd
-
Extra key purchases, Hero edition, but what else does it include?
I was a kickstarter backer at the collectors edition. I purchased an extra key as an addon and I know it is the Hero edition, but does it include any pre-order or kickstarter items?
-
What type of key does the Retail Collector's Edition have?
Thanks for all your answers. I thought the physical disc might be DRM'd to Steam.
-
What type of key does the Retail Collector's Edition have?
I am just wondering what type of key this will be if you backed at this level. Since we get an extra key, I would try to have one for each service. I tried looking through the official key thread and may have missed it there and search didnt turn up any results for this answer.
-
Digital Strategy Guide
I bought the hardcover from Amazon, will be here tomorrow though
-
If you add on an extra key, what sku of the game will it be?
Thanks. They'll be happy with the Hero version I was just curious if they would also get things like pre order bonuses or kickstarter items.
-
If you add on an extra key, what sku of the game will it be?
I was looking at picking up an additional copy or two as gifts using the pledge manager. I backed at the collectors edition box. Does this mean the extra keys I buy will also be the royal edition sku?
-
Pink Eternity?
Did you really have to add "otherwise it is useless"?
-
Too combat-focused?
The more combat the better for my gameplay style.
-
This supposed 14 level megadungeon
I disagree, really nothing more to say about it.