Everything posted by Nartwak
-
E3 display of KOTOR 2
I second this motion. :ph34r: Move to vote.
-
CHEAT CODES - voice your opinion
Maybe... enjoying yourself?
-
CHEAT CODES - voice your opinion
Quite the contrary. So called "cheating" increases the overall chances of success by at least thirty seven percent in any given instance.
-
***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***
Ditto. The sole romances in KotOR sucked! Not to imply that Bastila/Carth vs. Celibacy was a hard choice. Just... meager. P.S. The first to mention Juhani; dies.
-
Characters from KOTOR1
Yes, it is.
-
Characters from KOTOR1
I've never seen Vandar blink his eyes in unison. Always left, right. Left, right. I found this very annoying.
-
Unlockable camera?
In other words... the next "best" RPG on Xbox. :ph34r:
-
How can Obsidian revolutionize RPG gaming
- How can Obsidian revolutionize RPG gaming
'Page Dr. Kevorkian' dull.- Characters from KOTOR1
I second this motion; on the grounds I thought she was a sexy doodle. :ph34r:- BIOWARE REFUGEE CENTER
I second this motion. :ph34r: Motion for vote. - How can Obsidian revolutionize RPG gaming