Will Project X be a good game?
56 members have voted
Neverwinter Nights 2 Community Update
February 1, 2008
Just a quick update on the patch progress today since I was out of office for a week+. I will be going through the volunteers for the closed beta next week, so you may receive an e-mail or PM from me.
I think next week I will give another update and include some community content and perhaps a PW spotlight, for those of you that have been missing that.
So, without further delay...
1.12 Patch Goals (Feb 1, 2008)
Items in green have passed the first phase of testing.
- Eliminate the errors caused by transitioning with familiars summoned.
- Fix the issue where the Use Magic Device skill takes priority over caster levels. (Fixed as of 2/1)
- Allow Warlocks to be able to take crafting feats. (Fixed as of 1/28)
- Eliminate area transition crashes.
- Fix the issue where swapping spells on level-up makes characters invalid. (Fixed as of 1/11).
- Update the Dedicated Server Creator to install NX1 files and model directories. (Fixed as of 2/1)
- Provide more detail in the Multiplayer "missing file" error message.
- Eliminate the item identification price discrepancies between the toolset and the price displayed in-game. (Fixed as of 1/11).
- Fix 75 spells. - May move to next patch as we may need to include all spell fixes at once.
- Make appropriate spells able to be scribed to a scroll. (Arcane spells complete)
- Allow Armorrulestats.2da to be readable from hak pack in-game. (fixed as of 1/28)
- Allow dieties.2da to be readable from hak pack in-game. (fixed as of 2/1)
- Fix issues with Invisibility.
- Bind the player list to the P key.
- Implement the UI feature to change portraits in-game.(Implemented as of 1/11).
- Implement multi-server portal support.
- Increase the dedicated server player limit to 120. (Fixed as of 1/11 - Player limit will be 96).
- Natural AC is not working properly (Fixed as of 1/28).
- Losing points in UMD can cause items to be destroyed. - 80% Complete
- Spellcasting classes not adding together in regards to prerequisites for feats and epic spells.
- Non-MoTB players can see the low-light vision effect around other players (Added to the patch).
- Fix the issue where splitting dropped items can cause crashes (Fixed as of 2/1).