Paradise of the mind - conversation won't start

Silvaren

Question

I killed the final vampire boss and destroyed the orb but I can't start the conversation with Copperhead.

1. I arrrived at splintered reef and kill welcoming party.

2. I went to the ship on the left bottom map area (the one where Copperhead go after the first meeting in the inn).

3. I went to the inn, spoke with Copperhead and then kill vampire lady, other undeads and released the principi.

4. I went to the area with enterence to the vault. Cleared exterior.

5. I went to the ship to speak with Copperhead. I convinced him to make some distraction.

6. I went to the vault interior. Clear the animancer vampire room, used first blood.

7. I killed the second vampire and used his blood to open the door.

8. Journal pop up then to check what is upstairs.

8. I went upstairs.

9. I spoke with vampire mage lord and kill him and his minions.

10. Journal pop up then.

11. I destroyed the orb.

12. I went to Copperhead but I can't start the conversation. He just wishes me luck, out of dialog's window.

My journal shows two tasks to do:

1. Go upstairs.

2. The one note that I finished with the vampire lord and should go back to Copperhead.

Quest can't be finished.

I tried reload and don't destroy the orb, but Copperhead still only wishes me luck with no conversation.

I reloaded save before entering vault's interior. I will try kill both vampires and only then use blood to interact with the door. I will check that after work later this day.

I want to mention that Copperhead wasn't anywhere and didn't start any distraction after I asked him to.

Edited by Silvaren

giphy.gif

4 answers to this question

Awesome, glad it worked out.

Best,

-Caleb

this bug exists in 1.1.

copperhead wishes us good luck but otherwise will not respond to attempts to initiate dialogue. 

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)