The Cornett's Call - House Hostile after buying conch but chest had been opened

Jazhara7

Question

So, I went into Takano's house and as is custom and good manners for a cash pressed RPG PC I robbed the house and occupants blind. I did open the chest containing the Cornett of Waves, and took out everything but the Cornett.

After that I had the chat with Takano and convinced him to sell me the conch. After clicking that option, while still in the dialogue, I already heard the battle music, which I considered odd. And indeed, when the dialogue window closed, everyone was hostile.

I reloaded and went straight to Takano and got the conch (for free, as I told him Ondra might get angry), and everything was good.

I am not sure if the hostility is intended (maybe they saw that other items are missing already and suspected poor old me), or a bug.

So yeah. 

I am proud to say that in our graduation yearbook, I was voted to be the most likely of my class to Communicate with Cows.

Did you know if you made a slingshot completely fashioned out of badgers and shot a peanut into outer space you could blow up the sun?

1 answer to this question