Critical Role through Origin

Lokithecat

Question

I'm pretty sure there's an issue with Critical Role, for PoE 2, purchased through Origin.

The Origin Launcher shows Critical Role, as 'Unlocked', But I can't seem to find any of the portraits which show on their site, and don't notice 'extra' voices.  When you launch the game, the main screen (with New Game, Continue, etc....) has 2 Icons bottom left, one showing that Pillars of Eternity 2 is installed (Colorful and not clickable), and another showing 'Free DLC installed' and a description of the Critical role content.  This is more of a greyed out color,  clickable, and opens a browser to https://eternity.obsidian.net/buy because everyone wants to buy another copy of the game they already own?

Is there anything I can do to test / verify if it is there, or any suggestions on implementing it if not?

I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling as well as updating, and verifying files.

Edited by Lokithecat

4 answers to this question

Yup, its a bit more obvious now, with more 'DLC content' in the icon, bottom left at the load screen.  

Mousing over it, I get...

Free DLC

*Greyed out*

Critical Role

Everything you need....

*Checkmark to the left, Colored title, white text*

Rum Runners Pack

New consumable....

*Greyed out*

Beard and Hair Pack

New beard and hair...

*Checkmark to the left, Colored title, white text*

Beard and Hair Pack

New beard and hair...

In game, I know I have the Energetic pose, and more drinks, so I'd assume Rum Runners and Beard & Hair are working fine, although it seems very odd that the DLC tracker in game shows 2 copies of Beard and Hair Pack, one greyed, one with the checkmark.

From the Origin launcher, selecting Dreadfire, and going to 'Extra Content', those two both show a Checkmark, and Installed.  Critical Role shows a checkmark and unlocked.