Bekarna's Folly quest bug

H2NCH2COOH

Question

During Bekarna's Folly quest, when I finished everything on the observatory and returned to Arkemyr's manor, I cannot find Arkemyr.

One thing I think might have caused this is after I first accepted this quest from Arkemyr, I attacked and killed all the automatons and most imps in another room. And when I was out of combat, I went in the study (room) and saw Arkemyr alone and not aggressive so I thought everything is fine and left and that was a long time ago.

And there is another bug within this save: Concelhaut's Parasitic Quarterstaff is stuck on Aloth and I can't un-equip it or equip any other weapons or switch weapon.

Save file and output_log.txt in a ZIP file

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I am having the second problem only with my main character not Aloth.  Concelhaut's Parasitic Quarterstaff is stuck equipped.  It can't be unequipped and I can't change weapons.  Other spells can be cast, but to make things worse, Citzals Spirit Lance doesn't work.  When i cast it it shows up on log as cast, but I still swing with concelhauts and use concelhauts.  It is really annoying because my whole build was a barbarian/wizard using the lance with carnage, but now I cant use the lance.