Whishper of Yenwood sword perma Effects on character

Question

So I had this sword Whishper of Yenwood. Now I have perma it's effect on my character even with it unequiped. I even used console to remove this sword totally from my inventory, but I still have it's effects on me.

Anyway to fix it?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Same thing happens with Xoti's sickle, if you let anyone else use it but her. Eder had a really nice +5% bonus damage for quite awhile. Try resting (as in, actually camping and using food) and then getting into a fight. I think that's what fixed it for me.

You could also try removing that person from your party and then resting/camping, since it seems to clear all buffs and effects from the inactive party members.

If its on your main character, I really don't know what else to suggest. Hopefully its a good effect!

Aloth: "Vela, that's not a very nice word... Where did you learn that?"

Vela: "Uncle Serafen."

Aloth: "I see.. We'll just have to have a little chat then, wont we?"

Salutations, 

This is a good find, we will get the developers to investigating it. It may help us if we get a copy of your save file and output log. 

Hope you are enjoying Deadfire, thank you for the support.

- Chelsea

Salutations, 

This is a good find, we will get the developers to investigating it. It may help us if we get a copy of your save file and output log. 

Hope you are enjoying Deadfire, thank you for the support.

- Chelsea

The enchantment of this sword called "silence the dead" is not working. Could you check it as well ?