Is there a bug with pota difficulty ? I thought it was just scaling bug.

Not the same according to them.  They are going through the bigger fights manually, looking at how to make them harder.  That takes new ideas and testing them.

Level scaling will help i'm sure, but they're talking about making it much harder on potd eventually

Companion relationships will not be fix in this ehem... HotFix. Nether is some weapons criticals and game difficulty. So better off just forget about this game for a few months. Last time i am buying something from them that's for certain 

• Like 1

as long as they patch things , I'm happy . There some games that are better left unamed , who never patch some bugs that to this day remain . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

as long as they patch things , I'm happy . There some games that are better left unamed , who never patch some bugs that to this day remain . 

Like PoE 1?

never had a bug in POE1 . was thinking more like kotor 2..which has a horrible bug that completely stop you from playing . 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

The patch will take awhile and even after,more patches will be needed. There is ALOT of stuff to patch... TOO much it seems.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Like PoE 1?

never had a bug in POE1 . was thinking more like kotor 2..which has a horrible bug that completely stop you from playing . 

Well you a lucky guy. I replayed it in september and it still had a lot of bugs. In DLC especially. Even now i can load some saves and hit black screen etc bugs.

The patch will take awhile and even after,more patches will be needed. There is ALOT of stuff to patch... TOO much it seems.

Yep it just makes their insistence on a spoiler free beta even more silly. They really needed the QA and people were willing to pay them for it and they just squandered it.

• Like 3

Yep it just makes their insistence on a spoiler free beta even more silly. They really needed the QA and people were willing to pay them for it and they just squandered it.

Well we paying them 2 QA this game  now so....

Edited by Dopsim
  • Like 2