Maia Rua's Jacket bonus to reload speed doesn't work.

CarrO

Question

I have a ranger main character that uses arquebuses as the main weapon.

I took Maia Rua's jacket for myself because I don't need her in my party but I would love that reload speed bonus. Her jacket has an ability called "GUNNERY: -20% reload speed to crossbows, arbalests and arquebuses".

Not to be confused with the "GUNNER" (without Y) passive ability from the ranger, which gives -20% reload speed to all those weapons but also pistols and blunderbusses"

The problem is the jacket doesn't apply any effect to my character.

There's two possible bugs with it:

1. It doesn't work at all. -  Would explain why it doesn't show up in the character tab under active effects. I also tried timing reload speeds with and without the Jacket and there is no difference.

2. Second possible bug after #1 gets fixed. Make sure it stacks with the Gunner passive talent from the ranger tree. If it didn't there should be some kind of warning because you would expect that gear works together with class abilities.

It's not just a stacking issue because I tried the jacket before getting the GUNNER passive talent and it didn't work so that's not the problem here.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

The issue is fixed in the newest beta. 
Reloads are now faster!

You still don't see the bonuses in your character sheet, but when hovering on the reload time of the weapon the bonuses now get applied!

• Like 1