Paladin+Wizard Evoker.

There is even grimoir dedicated to fire spells (Fire and Spark).

You could focus on selfbuffs, and going close and personal for some cone or around casters spells.

Maghran Priest is an option, but alone it has not enough flame.

Chanter has Fylth Mir and Trashed Dragon chants, and drakes. Is also good when multiclassing. Troubadour or Skald probably best.

Druid Shifter with Fire Wildstrike.

Edited by evilcat

I've been wanting to do a fire monk for awhile now.  Options are pretty limited.  You could go chanter for a fire aura and a fire damage buff, but those barely even have a graphic.

Evoker seems to be the clear winner.  I can use flame shield to give me a "super saiyan" ish fire aura, if only there were some way to make lightning strikes give you a fire fx instead of lightning, lol.  Then I can punch stuff into oblivion while blasting around fireballs and generally creating havoc.

Edited by Climhazzard

I think it depends on what you want to do more so than anything else. 

Do you want to have additional fire damage? Paladin and Chanter can offer you that

Do you want to have fire themed buffs/aoe while in melee? Paladin/Wizard or Paladin/Priest of Magran

If you want to be a caster, I'd however go pure Wizard or Priest of Magran as the level 8/9 spells are incredibly powerful, especially if empowered. 

I've been wanting to do a fire monk for awhile now.  Options are pretty limited.  You could go chanter for a fire aura and a fire damage buff, but those barely even have a graphic.

Evoker seems to be the clear winner.  I can use flame shield to give me a "super saiyan" ish fire aura, if only there were some way to make lightning strikes give you a fire fx instead of lightning, lol.  Then I can punch stuff into oblivion while blasting around fireballs and generally creating havoc.

would the auto attacks benefit from the ring that increases accuracy for fire attacks ?