Is this game still playable after 3.07 patch?

Hello everyone, I want to say that I never played this game and recently i was really interested to buy one on gog.

I was looking on internet how it looks and it looks amazing, at least 100h for me and i could jump to the PoE2 after that but... I checked the versions of this game and there is something wrong. It seems in the comments to the most recently patch that this game becoming bad to play. I don't even mean some small bugs with clothes or something but that patch 3.07 downgraded the graphic seems extremely bad. Who would ever downgrade graphic to the 3 years old game?

that's the link to the post:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/95227-patch-3071318-is-now-live/

I feel that my first experience shouldn't be with version what have blurry background.

Alse there is other problem what really bothers me:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/94355-several-graphical-effects-are-pink-squares-after-307/page-4

I have windows 10 and I don't really want to spend so much money on game with extremely immersion breaking bug. Is anyone with windows have experienced this problem with version 3.07? Just want to know how common this bug is.

So after that i have question like in the tittle of this post: is good idea to buy this game or maybe wait a little?

It would be awesome if someone from Obsidian could say if there will be another patch for this game what would fix those things.

I don't ask for the new patch, I know that you are busy with the new PoE2 but it could be possible for someone who will buy the game to choose a different version like 3.06?

PS. I'm sorry if this post have a lot o grammatical mistakes, I'm not fluent in English

I've been replaying over the last few days, and I've not encountered any sort of blurring or graphical bugs. Looks to me pretty much exactly as it did when I played it a couple of years ago. My experience is anecdotal, of course.

• Like 1

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.