Final Faction Choice Quest

Kragtor

Question

So, just before you go to find the McGuffin in the end of the game, you are given a quest that allows you to pick a Faction to help you or just go solo.

I chose to go with the Huana this time. I got a quest to go blow something up and frame 2 of the other factions. I accepted this quest. I completed this quest. Now, talking Queen Onekaza again she mentions getting the Wahaka tribe to ally with her, and then we're good to go.

A few things:

1. She did not give me a quest to talk to the Wahaka at ANY point in the game, even now.

2. I had found the Wahaka earlier in the game, and upon convincing them to let me in I spoke to their leader/Roparu.

3. When speaking to the Roparu of the Wahaka, I was given the chance to ask her to join with the Queen. At this point, I had not done ANY of the main story quests and was not on a quest to ally the two tribes. So I didn't click on it.

4. Since I didn't tell them to join when I had no idea what was going on and had no quest to do so, I can now never select that option again.

In essence, this is quest #512387483129384719587 that is completely and utterly ****ed up by the people who wrote the triggers somehow not ****ing understanding that the player can access these areas before they have the quest due to the open world nature of the game.

I am so GD done with this game, and likely this company. You have RUINED the story in this game through your terrible quest triggers. You give away plot, you destroy quest chains, and now I can't end the game with the faction I want because your triggers are GD broken.

1 answer to this question

Hello Kragtor,

Sorry you are experiencing issues with the endings. I got this added to our database with the steps where the issue occurred.

I deeply apologize for the amount of hardships you had with the game. I will work with the team to ensure that we can get these worked on so we can improve the quality of our game for our players.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...