Erroneous scrolling in some instances

PangaeaACDC

Question

I first noticed this the second time I got the "beam me up" event and talked to the gods. In one of the exchanges there were 7 or so options for reply, so there was a scrollbar. After I chose one of them, the text ended up way down the page, so although it was for instance a one-liner later, the "Continue" option was further down the page, so I needed to scroll down to it.

It's the same effect here. For some reason the text is way down the page, with a good chunk of empty space at the top. And you can see the scrollbar indicator at the top of the page.

On a related note, I've noticed that sometimes the red arrow showing whose turn it is, is a little off the first time in a new round. It will be positioned a little higher, so not centered on the square, like is intended and is the case in the attached screenshot. Not sure what is the cause of this (and it's hardly gamebreaking lol), but I have seen it fairly regularly.

post-165682-0-46699900-1526318248_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question

Hey PangaeaACDC,

think we have this one bugged and fixed, but I will double check. Do you happen to know which Gods conversation this problem happened on, or which scene you left that it occurred after?

Thanks!

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...