Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can't figure out Terms of Trade quest

quest help quests Terms of Trade

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

angryusaman

angryusaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Steam:Pseyechosis

It tells me that the first step is to sail to Tikawara which I did.  I talked to every NPC in town, I cleared the island map and killed everything I encountered.  I saved the caged creatures before killing the broodmother.  Nothing I did will trigger this quest to update and I don't know what to do at this point to complete it.

Edited by angryusaman, 14 May 2018 - 07:38 AM.

BrokenMask

BrokenMask

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Terms of Trade was the Vailian quest right? Well you are told at island to proceed to the island east from the tikawara to search for the expedition. So unless quest bugged out for you somehow, thats what you are supposed to do(I think raunga of the tikawara gives you key to get into the ruin)

angryusaman

angryusaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts

Hmm, yeah there's a good chance it may be bugged, in that case.  I definitely talked to everyone in the town with no results pertaining to this quest.  Ah well, hopefully it gets fixed.

E.RedMark

E.RedMark

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 654 posts

the little you said about the quest..I really can't place it . 

But I found this , take a look : https://pillarsofete.../Terms of Trade

SunDD

SunDD

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 40 posts

Terms of Trade gets completed in Poko Ohara (sp??) a little to the east, and not in Tikawara, if I remember correctly.

Edited by SunDD, 14 May 2018 - 08:30 AM.

angryusaman

angryusaman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts

Okay, so it seems I just haven't landed on the right island yet.  Thanks for all the helpful replies.  I really appreciate it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: quest help, quests, Terms of Trade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users