Big reputation loss in ambush (spoilers)

PangaeaACDC

Question

This post will contain some spoilers, so stop reading if worried.

While travelling back south in Neketaka to look up some kid whose bag I found in the Bathhouse, we got ambushed. The guy didn't seem like good news for the lad, so after trying to come to some understanding I told him to shove off, and they got all red and mighty. We killed them. Noticed we got minor negative reputation for each kill (there were 5 I believe) with Principi. Beforehand my reputation with them was +1, and after this encounter it was -2. This seems a pretty huge fall for 5 minor reputation changes.

Consider this either a bug report, or a query. The reputation decrease felt pretty huge though.

Not quite sure what this quest was about in the end, there was some talk of a plot or scheming, but I know nothing about that, so presumably I could have done things in better ways -- but he seemed like bad news.

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

Yeah, if you want a chance to speak to the captain who is being plotted against, you have to pretend that you're on his side.

Honestly once I spoke to her I gave the evidence back to the kid who wants to join the pirates.

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

Hello PangaeaACDC,

Thanks for the post! We have this issue currently logged and are looking into getting this so rep isn't taking such a hard hit as it currently is.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...