Playable Wild Mind on main character

We need random effects flying left and right. Cow smashing on Eothas like no ones business! Summoning Greater Blights to smash everybody's face during a fight. Or just bird magic for everyone.

Why do you do this to me Obsidian, why.

We demand a playable "wild anything" to appease our hunger for wild surges since BG.

• 4 weeks later...

there's a mod on Nexus for that now that works perfectly. It also opens up the other 'hidden' classes like Pallegina's Paladin Order, Priest of Woedica, Tekehu's Watershaper class, Sister of the Reaping Moon and Maia's gunhawk and the chanter stormcaller. 

Only one I wouldn't trust currently is the wodica priest as the text is all bugged out on that one.

Does anyone know what the effects table for Wild Mind actually is? Do the effects appear in the combat log? I did an entire playthrough with Serafen and wasn't able to make heads of tales of what his subclass was actually doing for his abilities aside from 1 or 2 mass charms.

Edited by Purudaya

you should play DOS2...

where one of your companion can become a cow..Moo Moo! and start drinking and eating everything in your inventory and cannot stop ! NOOOOOOOoo! My Potions !!! I was saving those for a difficult battles !  ;(

So much fun... :dancing:

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

Does anyone know what the effects table for Wild Mind actually is? Do the effects appear in the combat log? I did an entire playthrough with Serafen and wasn't able to make heads of tales of what his subclass was actually doing for his abilities aside from 1 or 2 mass charms.

I got mass paralysis, it was really useful.

Way better than Neera in BG2:EE. She changed my character's sex. I guess she was jealous because I chose Aerie. :p

sign.jpg

I guess she was jealous because I chose Aerie.  :p

with good reason...*pluck the feather off a bird*... :getlost:

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I got mass paralysis, it was really useful.

Way better than Neera in BG2:EE. She changed my character's sex. I guess she was jealous because I chose Aerie. :p

I dunno man, there's nothing quite like exploding cows falling from the sky to add some spice to a game's combat  :grin:

Edited by Purudaya
  • Like 1