Unable to buy food and water for the ship

eneeldra

Question

I am unable to replenish my supplies for the ship. The money is spent but the supplies are not added to the inventory. Doesn't matter whether I approach vendor personally or through the map view. Is there a workaround?

4 answers to this question

hI,

the problem is the some people dont know, that you have to drag food and water into inventory in port. A "special inventory only meant for ship". I didnt either and thought that the game is bugged. Look for the super small almost insignificant ship icon on the right bottom of the screen when docked in some port.

Thats where you can resupply the ship with any food or water you run into.

I am playing on PS4, and since 5 mn, each time i am going to a seller, i can't select any of his items... i can select only mine, so i can't buy anything...
I tried to reload a save, but same problem...

I notified sometime the stores inventory (and my inventory too) are freezed for some time, then it return to normal...

To fix my "buying" problem i had to restart the game (i am playing on PS4 Pro + SSD, so it is not a hard drive problem)...

Please fix

Edited by fced

Pillars of Eternity PS4 - RPG fan - Native language French, so please forgive my poor English speaking ...