Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Edér's questline...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

algroth

algroth

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Hey guys! So... I'm having a bit of a concern right now involving Edér's companion quest. I've played the game for a while now and have spoken with Edér and so on, I've gotten a questline for every other character I've so far found but Edér's. This, I though, might be normal, maybe I'll get it later when I arrive to a certain place or other, maybe Neketaka. But I've seen a friend's stream and not having left Port Maje yet he's already had access to Edér's questline. So I'm curious... To those who've acquired the quest so far, what has procced it for you? Does the quest change depending on the first game's history? Or am I missing something or experiencing a bug of some sort?

Voss

Voss

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 760 posts
For me (and streams i've seen), it triggers immediately after meeting Chokey and the little band of Dawnstars in Port Maje, at the beginning of the game.

Edited by Voss, 10 May 2018 - 09:02 AM.

algroth

algroth

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

For me (and streams i've seen), it triggers immediately after meeting Chokey and the little band of Dawnstars in Port Maje, at the beginning of the game.

Huh... Yeah, I got no trigger there. Has anyone else not had this quest trigger?

Baltic

Baltic

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
You’re not the only one
https://forums.obsid...-quest-trigger/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users