Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk - Mother Sharp-Rock bugged

Koth

Question

So, I was watching Cohh's stream the other day, and after clearing out the cave of all the xaurips including the warchief and the champion, he was able to free this xaurip from the cage and it joined his crew.

I just got up to this part, cleared out the cave, but during the conversation with Mother Sharp-Rock I can ask her who locked her up, and she'll reply by gesturing to a corpse on the ground, but then... that's it.. I then have to close the conversation and she doesn't offer to join the way she did with Cohh. It should be noted that when I first talked to her, she said something about looking nervously past me at the other xaurip still skulking about the cavern, but the cavern is completely empty... checked it like 4 times. I think there's something bugged where she still think's there's mobs present in the cavern even though there are not.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm a knob, as soon as I tried to exit the cave she interacted with me just fine. That said, the part where she first referred to there being xaurips still alive in the cave is still quite strange so I do think that there is something still going on here... anyway, feel free to ignore this bug report / mods feel free to delete this post.

Edited by Koth

1 answer to this question