Who's your favorite Sith or Dark Jedi from KOTOR?

• 2 weeks later...
Revan of course! :) Becouse he had coolest outfit and was strategical genius. :) I did like Malaks fighting style, but he had ugly outfit and was bigger then evryone else so i didnt like him so much. :)

Malak was like 6'8", it would have been awesome to be as tall as him, that would have been one scary Darth Revan.

At the star wars databank, it said he was 2 meters tall (6ft). :)

Two yards would be 72 inches or 6 feet; however, a meter is 39+ inches long, which puts Malak at 6'6"+ (just a few hairs shy of 6'7").

To chime in on topic though, I would have loved to have Yuthura join the group. It would be great if she's back in KOTOR2, but I figure it's very unlikely that any main plot-related character will make a return. It would be cool though...

Master Uthar was good because he was a depiction of cool, calculating, rational evil. In fact, he didn't see himself as evil at all, he simply thought that the Sith way was the right way, and persued it 100%. He didn't seem like the kind of guy who had to help little kids mug an Ithorian just to get his dark side points. In fact, he was arguably the only character that makes a good case for joining the Sith at all.

Yuthura was good because she wasn't just evil for no reason, but started out with decent motives, turned to the dark side as a shortcut to accomplish her aims, and got corrupted by its influence. The more power she tried to get, the further away her reason for wanting the power in the first place got. And her redeem-ability at least seemed semi-plausible in the context of the game.

i"d vote for jolee bindo, because he's the only one that will actually critisize the jedi order (which is a bit hypocritical i think, taking children away at the age of 6 is a nice crime against the 'rights of the child').

so yeah, he's smart and has his hart on the right place so i prefer him.

• 2 weeks later...

Bastila was the coolest, especially the way she handled Jolee.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.