I'm confused about this, how many points per level does a multiclass character get, to select abilities, spells, passives, etc?

And how is it split, do you get a point which you can spend in passives or actives, or do you get a point for actives and a point for passives?

And how is it split between the classes, do you get a point to spend in either class or do you get a point for your first class, and a point for your second class?

Sorry I tried to find this information but I could not find it anywhere.

Also, does anyone know the max level for a multiclass character, and thus the maximum number of ability/spell/passive points you can obtain?

I'm still downloading so this is from Beta

Single classes get to power level nine and have access to an ability that adds another power level to get to ten. When they gain a new power level they get another ability pick so they get 19+8 for 27 picks plus creation.

Multi class gets to a max of powerlevel seven and at each power level gain they get a pick in each class. So you get 13 free picks and 6 picks that have to be in each class, plus the creation picks for a total of 13+6+6 for 25 plus creation.

• Like 3

Priests and Druids get a specific spell per power level. Priests of Eothas for example get Sunbeam automatically at level 1.

These free spells don't count against their normal limit. It's part of their "subclass".

Chanters get a Phrase AND an Invocation at level 1.

Not sure about the other classes off hand.

Edited by KentDA
  • Like 1