Choices of the The Pallid Knight

I have one question.

Why the interface to created a background story from POE1 with many choices for quest, companions and more is in the main menu and not during the intro with Berath?

If you really pay attention to the title of this sub forum, you'll notice it says (NO SPOILERS). So in the words of Ron Burgundy:

UGRxi3l.gif

• Like 1

I have one question.

Why the interface to created a background story from POE1 with many choices for quest, companions and more is in the main menu and not during the intro with Berath?

If you really pay attention to the title of this sub forum, you'll notice it says (NO SPOILERS). So in the words of Ron Burgundy:

UGRxi3l.gif

Come on, don't be rude. It's just a gameplay "revelation" and in the intro...

I would assume it's so that you don't have to go through that exceptionally long and tedious process every time you start a new character. 

It will be no an obligation but a possibility to select a custom profil for exemple.

How is it long and tedious? You can skip the narrator splash page and intro video with ESC. You can fast track the dialogues by clicking next or a dialogue option right away instead of listening to it. It take like 2 minutes to get to the character creator and most of that is the "POE1 plot explanation walk of shame".

By the way, depending on certain legacy choices, the interaction with Berath is slightly different, especially at the description level and no I didn't run through that part 10 times last night, I stopped at 5 re-roll (a few more will happen later today though).

• Like 2

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.