BTW that pollaxe looks awesome! Thanks. Though to be honest not sure if the enchantments are great for a barbarian. Still looks good.

And I will stop diverting the thread now!

Edited by rheingold

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

There’s a plate armor that may synergize well with that soul bound pollaxe (depending on whether the latter is affected at all by power level.)

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I just took a look at the Druid creature summons. They're a little bit wonky, for example:

• Lesser Storm Blights have the same Health, Deflection and Fortitude as Greater Storm Blights, with only their Reflex and Will being lower. They have less Armour in general, but for some reason the Lesser variant is immune to Shocking damage whereas the Greater one only has Armour 12 vs. Shocking.
  • Call Primordials summons three oozes with 599 Health each whereas Aspect of Galawain summons a single Lion with 476 Health.
  • Fire Stag no longer has the trail of Fire Wall it had in PoE, and as far as I can tell its self-explode ability is bugged to you can't use it.

The most disappointing thing is Aspect of Galawain. Leaving aside the fact its health is lower than a single ooze it also has no abilities: it's just a big lion. Its damage doesn't seem particularly amazing: attacking the pirates in the prologue sees it do around 25 (with no sign of additional effects). For a Power Level 9 ability its severely lacking (to compare the Chanter's Dragon has something like 1200 Health and a few abilities and the Incarnates have a bunch of abilities plus, in some cases, there are multiple models).

• Like 1