Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Am At Port Maje

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Reposter

Reposter

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

Hi guys, I have reached Port Maje and have 3 Characters. I spoke with the Governor to get a quest so that in return he will repair my ship. I have also been to the Kraken Inn and managed to complete the quest to get a discounted room for resting. I also got a quest to help someone address a bullying issue.

I can hire adventurers from the Inn Keeper, what exactly is that suppose to do or is it a experienced player trick shot?

Need directions as to what to do next to progress in the game thanks.

Skazz

Skazz

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I can hire adventurers from the Inn Keeper, what exactly is that suppose to do or is it a experienced player trick shot?

It lets you create your own party members to put in the party later. Basically, you get to create dudes from scratch like you did with your Watcher.

Great option if you prefer full customization (like Icewind Dale) to premade companions (like Baldur's Gate).

Voss

Voss

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 760 posts

Hi guys, I have reached Port Maje and have 3 Characters. I spoke with the Governor to get a quest so that in return he will repair my ship. I have also been to the Kraken Inn and managed to complete the quest to get a discounted room for resting. I also got a quest to help someone address a bullying issue.

Need directions as to what to do next to progress in the game thanks.

Uh... If you spoke to the governor, you have what you need to progress. There are a couple other side quests available, but you can go to the dig site at any time, as he asked.

Archaven

Archaven

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I cant find where is the dig site. And i can't leave the island. Spoken to the governor. How do i get to the digsite?

Voss

Voss

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 760 posts
Leave town, go east.

Archaven

Archaven

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Ok i got it. This is kinda not so user friendly.

Voss

Voss

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 760 posts
How so? The map of town has a box titled 'Leave town'

syphonhail

syphonhail

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

The Dig Site is marked under Locations on the map.

Archaven

Archaven

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1508 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

How so? The map of town has a box titled 'Leave town'

Yeap. I was having the issue i didn't notice that. But i got it already. Many thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users