Help! Best Multiclass Combo For a Shifter Druid that focuses on using Animal forms?!

I wallow in my ignorance as I did not really want to play too much of the Beta and now I suffer for it. I originally thought a Beastmaster (Stalker+Shifter) would be best but I am unsure. Are there any recommendations someone could make to me for a good build making full use of Shifter abilities, including stat allocation, etc? Many thanks in advance!

Best option for a shifter who wants to focus on the forms? Not multiclassing. Spirit shift scales by power level, so single class gets improvements earlier, and long term can get a full three power levels (with the tier 9 passive) above multi-class.

• Like 1

Best option for a shifter who wants to focus on the forms? Not multiclassing. Spirit shift scales by power level, so single class gets improvements earlier, and long term can get a full three power levels (with the tier 9 passive) above multi-class.

I had not considered this. I imagine the new Nature Godlike Bonuses would come in handy? Which race would you recommend?