Tinker With Choices Made Even When Loading a POE1 Save?

You can try editing the variables with EternityKeeper.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

You have 3 choices regarding the save files/world state:

1. Create your own hand crafted save file (it's done from the options menu, not in game based on the Cohhcarnage stream, i will link the video below).

2. Choose a predefined save file (done in game after a short introduction).

3. Import your save file (done in game after a short introduction).

Even if you import your save file the game still asks two additional questions regarding the ending of the game.

Here is the link, but be careful it's spoiler heavy:

(Step 3 is at 12:15 in the video)

Edited by Barlen

Josh only said "minor reactivity", which I very much doubt means power bonuses (buffs/items) or content. Probably just things they felt could carry over somehow but were too inane to put on the questionnaire.

What did you do with the souls after defeating Thaos?

What fate did you choose for the eyeless?

Did you tell Aufra she had a nice cat?

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods

Will there be any major difference between loading a POE1 save or just picking choices at the start? Will you be missing out?

Cheers

Think I saw mentioned elsewhere that ~99% of choices are able to be stimulated via the World State generator thingy. It might have been in the Developer playthrough, but I'm too lazy to go back and rewatch.

Thanks for all the replies.

Well it's good to know I can just do a world state generator and pick 99% of the choices.

Also will I be able to pick the fate of the orlan baby during world state generator?

Edited by Gary1986

Thanks for all the replies.

Well it's good to know I can just do a world state generator and pick 99% of the choices.

Also will I be able to pick the fate of the orlan baby during world state generator?

Every choice of any significance will be available.  Considering there is an entire ending slide dedicated to the orlan baby, I am going to assume that means it is significant. 

The stuff you won't be able to choose is very minor side quest stuff.  Did you help the woman in Gilded Vale get  potion for her pregnancy?  If you sided with the Doemenals did you kill the guy like you were told, or let him flee Defiance Bay?

Stuff like that won't be in it.  Stuff like who did you side with in the Raedric conflict?  Is definitely going to be included.

Cheers.

I'm gonna guess the choices they leave out won't play a role in poe2.

Those choices are where the "bonus minor reactivity" come from.  Because your import may include data on those small choices that does not exist in the hand made states.

I am assuming the minor reactivity is just going to be stuff like what you got in Mass Effect series.  Oh look that crime boss I spared on the Citadel is now at the bar in Omega station and I can have a short conversation with him.  That sort of thing.

Still, in my Watcher's original culture it is taken for granted that all cats are nice. To openly remark on it is considered rude, as it implies things could be otherwise. Aufra and I shared a rare moment of deep understanding as I noted, approvingly but silently, that she had a cat, which we both knew was nice. With the Hollowborn Crisis over, she will elect follow me to Deadfire to see to it that her next baby will have a cultured and worldly father such as yours truly. My ship's menagerie will thus gain a pet. And also a cat.

Edited by omgFIREBALLS

My Deadfire mods