"Swift" inspiration needs buffs.

With cleave my fighter always does the most damage in my playthrough according to records, I call that best DPSer.

The only thing that can beat fighter is an evoker with empowered missile spells abusing !!

Edited by dunehunter

I understand the Cleave cheese puts them up there, but I consider that a bug and therefore take for granted that it will eventually go away. If I’m wrong, then yes—Fighters are top-tier DPSers.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

My bad—confused that with something else. All right then; your point stands.

EDIT: actually, a question—do enemies killed with a Cleaving attack trigger another Cleaving attack?

If yes, that’s ridiculously OP.

Edited by AndreaColombo

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Ah, yes; that must have been it.