New Spiritual Weapons

Just a heads up to let people know that each of the Spiritual Weapons have received a reskin (apart from, possible, Berath's?) and their lashes have been changed to better fit their god. The lashes are

• Berath - Corrosive
  • Eothas - Burning
  • Magran - Burning
  • Skaen - Piercing
  • Wael - Shocking

Here are screenshots of all the new skins:

Berath

NESN8Dy.jpg

VESPHg2.jpg

Eothas

pXA0wDn.jpg

4coUvqV.jpg

Magran

OnaNmoE.jpg

uZGm8G1.jpg

Skaen

HjSQhh5.jpg

i3TyUyf.jpg

Wael

0XuiiQj.jpg

I've got to say, I rather like the Eothasian Flail, and Skaen's "piercing club" is kinda cool. Does anyone remember what Berath's Greatsword looked like before? It doesn't look very remarkable now and I'm not actually sure it was reskined.

Edited by JerekKruger
  • Like 8

Looking spiffy!

I *think* the sword was just a regular great sword and they added the green VFX but I’m not 100% on this.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Magran and Skaen are looking good, Eothas is ok, but Berath and Wael look bad in comparison, maybe a pure damage scythe model, but Wael will need a more creative solution to fit his portfolio. I'm sure its not the final version though.

I was thinking of a sickle and, since Xoti have a lantern, a triple flail (because of The Dawnstars) for Eothas

A black armor for Berath (if Obs is ok with an armor instead of a weapon), a scythe, or some weapon or weapons with the Life/Death duality... or Larder Door :lol: 

For Wael a swirling cloud with random type of damage

• Like 1