HDMI splitter (or switcher?) needed for vid game store

Gamb!t

Hey guys. Trying to help my boss with his store. He sells used video games and has two TVs, one on each end of the store. Our main PC is behind the counter and he wants to start demoing PC games on the TVs. I told him I believe he needs an hdmi splitter and NOT an hdmi switcher. Is that correct? I found a splitter for about $200. Anyone heard of this brand? And is $200 a reasonable price? Because I’ve also found a bunch on Amazon like this for under $20!!! Why the dramatic price difference? Can my boss get away with using this cheapy device or are they not reliable? Thanks for any input.

Sounds right to me. And I definitely would say a $200 splitter seems insane, and the Amazon one seems fine.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

There are definitely cheaper amplifiers with better specs on Amazon, though - $200 is still crazy.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.