Heya guys,two little questions. This subclass is supposed to play decently without pet? Or you have to summon it every battle to not be gimped? Asking because i don't like too much micro on Pets. Also this pets have a different skin like an astral beast? Thank you all in advance!

You don’t get bonuses to balance not having a pet. You can summon your pet for 1 bond, and it last a while. When it dies you don’t get penalty for that, after which you can resummon it. It does have ghostly look, which can be sometime annoying - it’s easy to loose sight of it, when things get messy.

It's a scaling, quite powerful summon which you can boost with talents and that costs 1 bond and can be resummoned as long as you have bond. It's basically like a chanter's summons but with more customisation. Summons in general are powerful - just because they can be used as blockers, bait/cannon fodder and so on.

One thin I didn't test: I guess you can't summon your animal companion AND other summons as a Ghost Heart/Wizard or /Chanter. Usually you only can have one active summon per char on the field. a ranger with a "normal" animal companion can combine summons + pet for even more body blocking. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods