I trust that if they have the freedom to do stuff their own way, SJW bullcrap won't be a problem in Deadfire. 

Conversely, if they have the freedom to do whatever they want, why shouldn't they be able to release a game that follows the values of their creative staff?

After all, the game is being produced in 2018 California, not the 1950s.

• Like 3

I trust that if they have the freedom to do stuff their own way, SJW bullcrap won't be a problem in Deadfire. 

Conversely, if they have the freedom to do whatever they want, why shouldn't they be able to release a game that follows the values of their creative staff?

After all, the game is being produced in 2018 California, not the 1950s.

Are you saying that Obsidian's boys are a bunch of SJWs? That's quite an accusation. Either way, bad ideas don't become good ideas simply because it's 2018 and not 1950.

The most important step you take in your life is the next one.

I can name like ten ****ing societies that have more than two genders. Evolution has determined sex, it has nothing to do with gender. That's psuedoscience bull****.

Just curious, please name them. Those ten societies that have more than two genders I mean.

The most important step you take in your life is the next one.

This thread has veered from any productive discussion regarding Deadfire.  Thread closed.

• Like 14

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man