Multiclass Character Creation Preview Ability Tree Bug

nordicbstrd

Question

I couldn't find this in any other thread so I'm posting it.

In character creation if I choose muliclass the first class I choose if I select the Preview Ability Tree I see the ability tree for that class i.e. if it is a barbarian I see the character tree for the barbarian, but if I go through to choosing the second class and I select Preview Ability Tree I see the same tree for barbarian, which makes sense, but there is no way to see the second class ability tree.  If I click the icon for barbarian in the upper left hand corner it then shows the fighter ability tree and is stuck there until I close the ability tree window.

This happens on the creation of any character combination as far as I can tell on the second character.  

2 answers to this question

Confirmed.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus